Ted Malefyt Teaching Portfolio

As I grow as a teacher I want to be able to document my journey. This blog is going to record that journey! I hope to post thoughts, reactions, evidence of learning in the classroom, examples of student work, and anything else pertaining to my profession!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Amazing Race (Fall 2012)

Hamilton 7 Science Amazing Race 2012 from Mr. Malefyt on Vimeo.

Posted by Coach Malefyt at 7:35 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Online Content

  • Classroom Website
  • My Website

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (7)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Google 20% Day
      • Amazing Race (Fall 2012)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (20)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

My photo
Coach Malefyt
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.